Sunday 23 November 2014

Windhammer Results!

Sorry for my pause in postings. I was a little swarmed by work from my day job.

Anyways, the results from the 2014 Windhammer Prize for Short Gamebook Fiction is out and I got a Merit Award. Yay!

Just like last year, being able to see other fellow gamebook writers' work and in turn offer and receive criticisms has been and still is a very valuable experience to me. I think the ideas put forward and suggestions for improvement will help us all grow as writers.

To be winning the merit prize with Philip Armstrong was (oh, whats that Asiatic word for it) a great honor. His entry was made of pure awesomeness and to have my work regarded equally made me all giddy inside.

Applause for Paul Struth for winning the competition. His abilities as a writer was immensely impressive, I could not have thought of a better winner.

So thank you, and thank you, and see you all next year! Hopefully.




No comments:

Post a Comment